We the company Tractus Services undertake to provide the service of website design and construction to you the customer/client on the following business terms:
1. On receipt or placing of the initial order a deposit by cheque, cash or BACS to the sum of 50% on the initially quoted price plus VAT which is non-refundable. When constructed the site is put onto a testing server so that the customer can view it before making any final amendments and before the site goes live. Before training in the use of the control panel for eCommerce and CMS systems is carried out the final balance is to be paid. Tractus Services only add sample content, where applicable. Customers can add the remaining information after training in the use of the control panel.
2. Tractus Services do not offer any search engine optimisation service. However, that does not mean that our websites cannot be optimised. We endeavour to advise our customers and supply contact details for SEO companies that we recommend. In addition to this Tractus Services can briefly supply help and guidance during the training phase of the project allowing our customers to carry out basic initial optimisation of their own websites.
3. If a payment plan has been agreed the terms would be outlined in the quotation.
4. Any variance of work involving changes or additions to the initial quotation will incur an extra charge. The standard number of pages that we include in an eCommerce and CMS system is five which are individually designed. Any extra pages that require a separate design and construction will incur extra cost.
5. When an order is placed any images and text are to be provided by the customer to Tractus Services for the completion of the work. Tractus Services cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
6. Tractus Services cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the client’s business operation, sales or profitability that might be claimed as a result of a service offered by Tractus Services.
7. Tractus Services will provide the customer with an expected completion date for the project and will make every effort to meet the deadline. We do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the project by this date. The date provided by an employee of Tractus Services is purely an estimate.
8. When a customer has collated the required information it can be sent via post or email. In the case of local companies, if our sales staff have to collect the information there is no charge for the initial visit. Any subsequent visits are chargeable per visit.
9. Once the work is completed the final payment is due before the work is passed to the customer. The work is the property of Tractus Services until the final payment is made.
10. Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts are free of errors, Tractus Services cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to any malfunction of the website or any part of it.
11. As we are a web based company we are only responsible for getting customers to access webmail. Once customers have received the correct details it is their responsibility to configure their mail client software.
12. Customers are billed for domain name and web hosting renewal. This is on a yearly or two yearly basis depending upon the agreement. The hosting will not be renewed if Tractus Services cannot contact the customer or the customer requests that they do not require any more hosting.
13. Tractus Services cannot be held responsible for problems or additional costs arising due to any errors made by third parties.
14. Tractus Services reserve the right to deactivate any website where the hosting has expired and the customer has not paid for the renewal charge. There will be an admin fee set by Tractus Services or reactivating the website.
15. In the event of non-payment of the balance of the service costs as agreed between the company and the customer the whole of the outstanding balance will required to by paid in cash on demand within a specified period. We the company reserve the right to recover balances of monies owed to us according to each case in question in any matter of default.
16. Acceptance of the quote is acceptance to the terms and conditions of sale.